Hokuten`
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art by Design your Character of Course

+3
noname
Curtz
MononokeHime
7 posters

Go down

choose your winner

Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_lcap20%Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_lcap20%Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_lcap40%Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_lcap0%Art by Design your Character of Course I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Art by Design your Character of Course Empty Art by Design your Character of Course

Post  MononokeHime Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Art by Design your Character of Course FotoFlexer_Photo1

~RULES
1. the drawing must be of your chara
2. You have to draw it paint it ect... (lets leave out the clip art)
3. Include alittle story about yourself and the picture you drew
Event will run from the 18th this month till the 30th
Remember to have fun!!
Any subs who do not wish to participate but would like to judge please Sign up below Very Happy

First Place winner will recieve a Omen Voucher Valued at 10m
Female Art by Design your Character of Course FemaleOmen
Male Art by Design your Character of Course MaleOmen
GOOD LUCK
~ Like a Star @ heaven MononokeHime

Last edited by MononokeHime on Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total
MononokeHime
MononokeHime
Admin

https://clanhokuten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Art by Design your Character of Course Empty Re: Art by Design your Character of Course

Post  Curtz Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Lmao oh man character design huh? shit...i havent did no art in a LOOONG time...the stuff i used to do is what i did on my avatar :/ hmm..i guess when i got time during work ill take a crack at it when I can
Curtz
Curtz

Back to top Go down

Art by Design your Character of Course Empty Re: Art by Design your Character of Course

Post  noname Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

I wasn't able to decide if i wanted to be a judge or a partecipant, but since I like drawing I decided to post mine :3
Actually, I like drawing but I'm not so good -.-; well, it's for fun, right? ;P let's leave masterpieces to real artists.

Art by Design your Character of Course Knsk

Tools I used: Pencils, carbon stick and black ink.

Story:
At the beginning, Kona was supposed to be a gunner, but then I realized that she looked too innocent with guns, so I decided to turn her into a DD. In first time, she had an angelic appearence: blond hair, white clothes and angel wings, but one day something changed and I started changing her too, piece by piece, until I turned her into a scary-looking girl. First thing, she can't see from one of her eyes, that's why she always wears an eyepatch. You'll probably never see her with both her eyes shown. I decided that she'll keep one eye covered forever, as if it was a war scar. After some time, I thought to make her look like a shinigami, and I found her a Sickle ;D She was a bit more coloured before, she had purple hair and red eyes, but then I chose to turn her as obscure as possible (like she was angry with the whole world or something xD) so i dyed her hair black and made her eyes gold, like a snake >:3 Uhm, I was probably thinking about Orochimaru from Naruto (I hate Naruto, but I love Orochimaru).
I can say I'm satisfied now u.u
In this drawing she looks like she's thinking or dreaming, I guess she feels kinda sad, or disappointed, or maybe just pissed off... or maybe she feels sorry for all the demons she killed LOL
Oh, and she's supposed to be sit alone under protopia's tree (that's where she usually is) but I'm not good in drawing backgrounds.

Well... it kinda sucks but I hope you like it ._.°°°

noname

Back to top Go down

Art by Design your Character of Course Empty :P i tried to draw my character XD

Post  VelixMoonkiller/ LINX Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 am

Drawings

[img]Art by Design your Character of Course Photo_00111[/img][img]Art by Design your Character of Course Photo_00110[/img]

Original Picture

[img]Art by Design your Character of Course Velinox[/img]

I Think I Need Some Draw Classes X_X..............not sexy.... XD

well materials D_D a pencil lol

Story: There was a city called '' WTH!IM A CITY'' in Northeastwestsouth of ""yeah!imthevillage" Village ,in that city born a guy called Velinox whats is first words was "IM SEXY!" ... rare <.< was only 1 year old when he said that...well going back to the story he trained many year to be a sexy swordsman with alot of fails trying to be like hes brother mannyshadow...... to say the truth damn i failed like 20 times XD.... but before that he liked to help manny doing runs and leveling him ... but... manny becomes stronger than me and he started to help """""""ME"""""""" on runs and leveling me >.< .... yeah,,, that my weird story ........................................ IM SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........

HERE IS One OFVElix BIG FAILS!!

[img]Art by Design your Character of Course Fail[/img]

Traductions (ME VEO BIEN PATO! ) = I LOOK SO GAY! XD

Last edited by VelixMoonkiller/ LINX on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt put story XD)
VelixMoonkiller/ LINX
VelixMoonkiller/ LINX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibou Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:45 am

Kibou, Fallen Angels No.1 Fan! ;P
It's more of a sketch than a drawing really xD I'm no artist lol
I used two types of pencils; A HB2 and a clicky pen type pencil (I don't know it's offical name xD) ^^ But unfortunetly i don't have any colour pencils. So it had to stay black and white Dx
Art by Design your Character of Course Sam0380k

Story:

Kib is a kind hearted but vulnerable girl. On her first day in the world of Megaten she decided to go exploring. Unfortunately she wondered into a group of evil Inugami! The evil Inugami, sensing her presence raced towards her, snarling with teeth baring and ready to pounce. But just as they were about to strike a tall dark shadow appeared between her and the attacking Inugami. And with a sudden flash of light the Inugami were cut down in their path! White with fear, she rose to her feet ready to run. When a voice said, "Do not fear young one, you are safe now." With this, the tall dark figure stepped closer to her and into the light. The figure was none other than the Fallen Angel; Ose. Laying eyes on her saviour, Kibou felt an overwhelimg feeling of love and affection. And decided that from that moment she would follow him where ever he went.

It was during their travels together that Kibou met the Fallen Angel; Orobas. However when they first met, Orobas was unwilling to befriend a human girl. Angered that a fellow Fallen Angel would dare bring shame to their race by doing so, Orobas charged his Hurrican cannon and prepared to fire it at Ose. But before he could finish the incantation Ose rushed in and delivered a critical blow with his Deathbound attack! Severly wounded Orobas fell to the ground. Just as Ose was about to deal the killing blow, Kib yelled "Stop!" Hearing the cry of the young girl Ose lowered his sword. Kib approached the fallen Orobas and held out her hands. A healing light emerged from her and with a flash of light Orobas' wounds were healed. "You... You saved me." Said Orobas bewilderedly. It was then that Orobas realised his life was now indebted to this girl. And from then on Kibou would travel the world of megaten as an Enhancer, providing support and healing those who were in need of her help. And with her new found friends by her side, she could travel without worry, with the knowledge that she was safe from the demons that inhabit the world of megaten.

Sorry if it's a little long. I think i got a little carried away xD
Kibou
Kibou

Back to top Go down

Post  Izanaggi Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok after 3 days of having 20 mins drawing and painting sessions heres my entry
just dont make fun:

Sketch
Art by Design your Character of Course Trav011
Colored
Art by Design your Character of Course Trav110

Final Product (dramatic filter choose between this and colored version)
Art by Design your Character of Course Trav210

Traviis was a quiet boy that grew up with his brothers , Izanaggi ; Teratsu and little Izziemarie, he used to look up to Izan and dreamed to become a fighter just like him, one day Izanaggi and Teratsu suddenly disappeared leaving him in charge of his and his little sisters survival , thinking that it was only temporal he didnt mind and kept his training and got a job while taking care of Izzie .

Four years later a 17 year old Traviis recieved news of a Clan that was recruiting new members , their boss was called Manny a legendary melee who was said to have defeated Shiva himself with only a bat, excited he applied and made Izzie do the same , both passed , however after some missions in the clan Trav noticed manny was holding Izans favorite sword , an old blade of the thunder god with an Izan:X carved on it, thinking tht Manny stole it he rushed and tried to strike him with all his strength , Manny easily stopped the blow and said 'yore just as stupid as your older brothers'
- Do you know them?!!!!! - Trav yelled
-Who wouldnt know those idiots they were the biggest idiots in this clan after Byakuya of course-
Suddenly a cold look went all over Travs face
-They Co founded this place and then disappeared saying they were gonna look for the legendary Valkyrie Relic so their little brothers would never have to worry for anything again- Manny continued
-... when did they disappear?-
-like a year ago , heh as if money would solve everything-
-..please sir train me and my little sister so we can find them-
-Alright just one condition you and Izzie will take Izans and Teras place and work tiressly for the clan even if you never manage to find them-

And so thats how Traviis 'the new Izan' as his clanmates started to call him started his Life on Clan Hokuten and his quest to find what happened to his brothers ...

To Be continued on Art Contest V2

Tools used : A2 pencil , Wacom Bamboo digital tablet , and Adobe Photoshop CS5 extended
(yeah I know I suck at drawing and english grammar but meeh hope I win this)

Izanaggi
Izanaggi

Back to top Go down

Post  MononokeHime Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:01 pm

for obvious reasons I am not entering however I was asked to do one. This is a quick sketch I did with ink and pencil :3

Art by Design your Character of Course DSC07431
~Good luckies guys :3

Art by Design your Character of Course FotoFlexer_Animation-2

MononokeHime
MononokeHime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MononokeHime Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:36 am

So Not too many seem to have been interested in participating in this event. So my question is should we poll for the winner. Let me know what u guys think :3

Art by Design your Character of Course FotoFlexer_Animation-2
MononokeHime
MononokeHime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  noname Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:45 am

I think the poll is a nice idea, to make everyone agree ^^

noname

Back to top Go down

Art by Design your Character of Course Empty My entry

Post  Sanctus Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Actually, mono said that i didn't have to paint it,(thanks god!!!!, i don't have any color pencil..)

Art by Design your Character of Course Imagen

(The picture's a little cut, so if u want to see it full, click this link )

Now... listen to my story

A lot of years ago,i was walking trough a strange way, and then, i saw a large shadow behind a big stone, there was a men in red, he realized that i was looking him, and the he said:
-The sky is falling down...( he looked at the sky and tell me) it is a such beautiful sound, so, i think you better put a smile upon your face and go ahead.
I didn't know what he was talking about, so i ignored him and i continued my way.
15 minutes later, the sky turned red, and something like monsters suddenly appeared in the ground.
One of them looked at me, and it began to approach me slowly, but a magic shot from somewhere killed it. A group of people came to me, and a friendly men started to talk to me:
-Hey boy, this place is dangerous, do u know how to fight?
-A bit, actually, i'm very low level.
-Hahaha, then, do you want to join the Hokuten`Clan? We'll help you in anything you need.
-Sure
-Well then, welcome to Hokuten`!

After that, i'm known as Sanctus, and i realised that the class i wanted to be was gunner, so i started to train and grow stronger.
That's how Sanctus started his life as DB and a member of Hokuten`
Sanctus
Sanctus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum