Hokuten`
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER

3 posters

Go down

Worse anime free MMORPG?

:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_lcap50%:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_lcap0%:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_lcap0%:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_lcap33%:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_lcap17%:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER Empty :POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER

Post  Curtz Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:27 pm

OK, for people that dont know me, I'm Curtz. I been in the MMORPG game for a LONG LONG time even before I joined the military so I been around the game net a bit. So far the best anime style free mmo i have ever played is got to be Shin Megami Tensei Imagine. The graphics on this game even surpass Phantasy Star games. However, to have find this oasis of game brilliance I had to crawl though a deep sea of the pathetic, the weak, the worse, and the down right horrific MMOs out there in the net. Some of those games I wish I never have seen but I have..and now I'm haunted by them. So I'll post some of the most "popular" anime free mmorpgs out there and I want to know which one of them you think is the worse of the worse.

BTW DO TELL ME WHAT YOU HATE MOST ABOUT THE GAME THAT YOU VOTED FOR AND WHY Very Happy
Curtz
Curtz

Back to top Go down

:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER Empty Re: :POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER

Post  Izanaggi Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Out of those the only one Ive played is MappleStory and didnt like it cus of the graphics and the idea of mixing platformers w mmos
Izanaggi
Izanaggi

Back to top Go down

:POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER Empty Re: :POLL: WORSE FREE ANIME MMORPG EVER

Post  Curtz Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Izanaggi wrote:Out of those the only one Ive played is MappleStory and didnt like it cus of the graphics and the idea of mixing platformers w mmos

Nice insight thanks Very Happy hope to hear from more clannies soon!
Curtz
Curtz

Back to top Go down

Post  MononokeHime Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:50 pm

i choose trickster . . . that drill used to irratate the crap outta me >,>
MononokeHime
MononokeHime
Admin

https://clanhokuten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtz Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 pm

MononokeHime wrote:i choose trickster . . . that drill used to irratate the crap outta me >,>
Lmao thats true it made an annoying sound and it got used up fast i hated to have to find stuff in the ground-3-
Curtz
Curtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down