Hokuten`
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How This Thread Works

2 posters

Go down

How This Thread Works Empty How This Thread Works

Post  MononokeHime Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:30 pm

If you are looking to buy a specific item and are unsure or the price you may sumbit your question here is no one is online at the time sure of the price.
Same would apply if you are trying to sell something. This is to help eliminate those players who would more often than not try to take advantage of someone who is new to the game. You can also ask the rarity of a item as some have tried to sell a item for way more than it is worth by expressing this is a rare item when it is indeed not. Please if you are unsure Ask. If you think something is too good to be true it usually is. As far as the AP cards and selling those I will explain now how that is done. 10$ AP Cards sell for 5 Mil and 20$ AP Cards sell for 10 Mil. You have the AP card and have found a buyer what you do is look for a GS (Game Sage) in the game to be present with the transaction. Their names are usually in yellow and have[GS] in them such as [GS]Andeh. Now You do the trade with them in party and they show you the money in the trade window and you PM (Private Message) them the code. When they then put the code in upon Confirmation the code works they make the trade final.
Now I cannot express enough take ScreenShots and Save your chat logs.
To save your chat log clock the O button by your chat window in game it will give you the option to save them. You can access them in your Aeria Folder under chats. I will in the future make a list of all GS and GM of the game.
Any Questions please ask

~ Like a Star @ heaven MononokeHime

How This Thread Works FotoFlexer_Animation-2
MononokeHime
MononokeHime
Admin

https://clanhokuten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How This Thread Works Empty A weird request...

Post  Kibou Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi all! Very Happy A bit of a weird question but i was wondering if anyone knew the prices of demons/demon skill sets for sale in Tri-fusions?

I only ask because i'm trying for the 3 Megis but getting an Inexp Decab is just taking too long xD
Kibou
Kibou

Back to top Go down

How This Thread Works Empty Re: How This Thread Works

Post  MononokeHime Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

most demons with no skills are about 150-200k elementals are about 500-600k I am guessing it would also apply for the megis as well if not would be very close to that.
MononokeHime
MononokeHime
Admin

https://clanhokuten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kibou Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:17 pm

That's great! Thanks a lot Mono ^^
Kibou
Kibou

Back to top Go down